Free EOQ webinar with Peter Coesmans, the Chief Agility Officer for the Agile Business Consortium
19. oktober 2023 / 15:00 – 16:00
Change is coming more rapidly than ever and to predict the future will be even more difficult.
Organizations need to adapt themselves, adaptability becomes an organizational competence, a needed skill for survival. This changes the ways organizations structure and manage themselves. It will also influence the role of quality and quality professionals.
In this session, we will learn more about business agility.
- When and why is agility needed?
- How is business agility influencing processes, structures, and functions throughout the organization?
- How can quality and the quality function lead to this change, or at least not hamper the change when it is needed?
Peter Coesmans, the Chief Agility Officer for the Agile Business Consortium (www.agilebusiness.org), a not-for-profit professional body for business agility, will take us through these conversations. He will not convince you to become agile unless you see the need for it.
The presentation will focus at:
• VUCA: Why have business agility?
• What is business agility, how can an organization or a part of an organization be agile (introducing the Framework for Business Agility)?
• How could VUCA and agility influence quality and quality management?
At the end of the presentation, there will be room for Q&A.
Reserve your spot and register here. Add to calendar
Date: 19 October 2023, Time: 15:00 – 16:00
Event Category: Webinar